Hi guys! Hello guys! Welcome back to my blog, today I want to share with you my favorite makeup and skin care items from September! Lets get into it:
- Eau Roma water: It’s rose and lavender toner. Rose water cools irritations and keeps redness at bay, while lavender helps to balance out the skin’s oils, leaving it feeling soft and supple. I spritz it all over my face either in the morning or at night. Usually, I spray it right before putting on my moisturizer and it leaves my skin extremely supple and moist.
- Let the good times roll: It’s a facial cleanser made of maize, polenta and popcorn topping. I used it every other night and it would leave my skin feeling smooth and clean. Bonus: You can also use this all over your body!
- Mask of Magnaminty: This has been my cult favorite since high school. I honestly don’t know why I stopped using it (maybe its because at the time I could barely afford drugstore makeup), but I remember just loving it! As per the name, it is a mask that you leave on for about 15 minutes or so before massaging it off with warm water. Pair this up with the Eau of Roma water and you have a refreshed face!
- Clinique Moisture Surge: I found out about this product thanks to Nattfashion’s review (Clinique 72 Hour Moisture Surge). I was experiencing a dry and patchy eye and this miracle in a jar vanquished it! I’m so happy that I now have this product in rotation.
OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum: I recently wanted to purchase a vitamin E oil for my face. I was recommended this serum by one of the employees at Sephora and lets just say, I can’t thank her enough. I use it every night (right before my moisturizer) and it leaves my skin feeling amazing.
Lips: This is my first time purchasing a lip color from each and every brand listed.
- Jouer Long-Wear Lip Crème Liquid Lipstick- Brique: I happen to come across this cosmetic brand thanks to Jefree Star. So when Sephora was having their Insider Appreciation Sale, I decided to purchase. And sticking to my color palette, I went with is marvelous red color! Now, it may be me being biased, but I love this color! And just as it’s name states, its long wearing!
- Dose of Colors- Bittersweet: Depending on your skin tone, bitwersweet can be a bit orangey or reddish. On me, it leans towards the more orangey side and I freaking love it! I wore this color throughout the last couple of weeks of the summer. What I love about this matte liquid lipstick is that its not too drying and it does chip or rub off throughout the day. I’ve only applied it once and never had to reapply it.
- Tarte Color Splash Lipstick – Rainforest of the Sea- Berry Mojito: As per its name, this lipstick is a berry color and I just love it!
- Jefree Star-Problematic: I was always curious to try Jefree Star’s cosemtic and see what the hype was all about. Well, Jefree Star Cosmetic definitely has my money. They don’t crack at all, which I love (I hate when liquid lipsticks cracks or leaves that awful lining between your lips).
- Jefree Star- Calabasas- I wanted to step out of my usual bold color palette and get a nude. I’m super glad that I went with Calabasas. Its the right nude for my skin tone and it doesn’t make me look all washed out (which is one of my main issues with nude colors).
What are your current favorite makeup products? Let me know in the comments!
Millennial and Pregnant